Salesforce Implementation is only the beginning
So you just finished your implementation of Salesforce and you're excited to have your team start working with Salesforce. You want to ensure 100% user adoption of your new investment. The biggest factor in ensuring not only 100% user adoption, but also that you get the absolute most out of your Salesforce investment is your post project management and who your admin is.
What are your options?
You essentially have 3 options for post implementation support
- Salesforce Standard Support
- Salesforce Premier Support
- A consulting partner
Whether or not you choose Salesforce Standard or Premier support, we recommend that you also go with option 3. Why? Because it makes the most sense for your consulting partner, who already knows your specific goals and objectives to continue to help you in an admin role.
What does Mansa's Salesforce Admin On Demand look like?
We offer an on-demand service for your ongoing Salesforce maintenance and admin work. What does that mean? You have no monthly minimum and you only pay for what you use. So not only is your quality of support higher, but you will end up paying less too!
Dedicated support rep and an account manager to assist you -
You will get a dedicated support rep and an account manager. Any time you need help, just pick up your phone or email, we are right there to take care of your Salesforce needs.
We will schedule weekly status calls with the support team and a monthly account status call with the account manager to make sure you are getting the most out of your investment in Salesforce.
Fast, affordable Admin
With a team in the US and an offshore team in Delhi, you get service 24 hours a day during the working week. With Mansa's onshore/offshore model you get the best customer experience with dramatic time and cost advantages.
Never get overbilled by our transparent time logging system
You can keep an eye on daily time logs to make sure things are progressing and that you truly only pay for what you use.
Monthly billing and flexible payment terms
Get the benefit of a single invoice monthly for both the onshore and offshore hours spent, plus flexible payment terms.
What types of Salesforce services are covered?
- Salesforce Admin On Demand - for a small business we can completely replace your need for an on staff Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce customization support - Best suited for clients looking for a more complex and full implementation for multiple business processes or more complex projects involving deep development
- Force.com development - Mansa has deep force.com platform expertise. If you need something custom developed we can do it. If you can imagine it, we can develop it.
- User/Admin training - remote or onsite training
- Best Practices - review your business processes and provide the recommendations on how best to use Salesforce
If you're looking to use Mansa as your Salesforce Admin On Demand partner, get in touch with us today!
" I have been working with Mansa for the past 3 years - great team, awesome technical skills and highly responsive. We have successfully completed many projects with them. They have done turnkey projects from design, development, testing and implementation - all in stipulated time and well within budget
Prem - Informatica