Driving the Solar Industry the Salesforce way
Driving Solar Industry the Salesforce way
The Solar Industry has shown record levels of growth in the past few years and with such rapid growth comes an urgent need to have customer data at the finger tips of those who need it.
Many Solar companies keep customer data in separate systems throughout the organization, which needs to to be compiled and located in one system and one single platform to fulfill customer orders and manage the business effectively.
Salesforce is that system.
Salesforce is a comprehensive and flexible business management CRM solution with best practices built in. It has all the features, analysis, and reporting features for solar companies to power their businesses end-to-end. Essentially, with Salesforce you have the functionality to support all business operational needs, not just sales.
Salesforce can handle: financials, data storage, procurement, inventory, logistics, product development, and any back office or operations functions. The best-in-class force.com platform handles all industry requirements with excellence, scalability and enhanced competitive agility.
Unleash the benefits
From inquiry to installation and service management in a single application -
- Processing orders from inquiry to installation are reduced from several phone calls to a single call
- Advise prospects on the solution to meet their requirements, build a quote, and secure a deposit within a single customer interaction
- Book order details and an installation date easily within Salesforce
- Build a bill of materials for the customer’s order and reserve the installation team’s time to do the job
- The force.com platform is the perfect extension to handle inventory and maintenance
With Salesforce and the force.com platform Real Goods Solar now successfully & efficiently manages its entire workflow and business processes on one centralized platform.
Take a look at the case study below: